Installation Method: Will Install Above Your Current Door Handle / Keyhole
Functions: Door lock can be unlocked using 4 modes
1. PIN Code
2. Physical Key
4. WiFi (Optional Upgrade)
--> Security Lookout
Keypad or fingerprint access is disabled after several incorrect entries to ensure your property is always secure.
--> Auto Relock
The Mortise will automatically relock once the door is shut to give you a greater piece of mind
--> Masking Security Code
Heighten security and throw off onlookers by entering random digits before the actual PIN code.
--> Emergency Jumpstart
Easily jumpstart the digital lock with a 9V battery as an emergency measure if batteries are drained.
--> Passage Mode
Keep your door unlocked for movers, friends or more without the extra hassle. Turn auto relock off via Bluetooth or Multi-Function Button if need be for greater convenience.
--> Privacy Lockout Mode
Activate this button from indoors to prevent entry from outsiders. Only the physical key can be used to unlock from outside in this state.
--> Tamper Alarm
The lock will produce a sound if intruders try to pry the lock from the door.
--> Substance In The Form Of Security
Customise validity of your access modes. Create OTP codes and Bluetooth keys and send it to your guests. Your lock does not need an Internet connection to work, increasing its reliability and security against WiFi hacking.
- 2 Years 1+1 Warranty
- 1st year warranty on parts and labour
- 2nd year warranty on parts only
- Free Installations
- GST Absorbed
Product Dimensions (L * W * D)
- Outside Body (145mm * 60mm * 17mm)
- Inside Body (160mm * 65mm * 30mm
Hoz's Pro Tip to protect your Digital Lock
1) Do not mix old and new batteries together
2) Change batteries once every 6 months to prevent battery leakage
3) Use only alkaline batteries (Duracell, Panasonic and GP Ultra are recommended)
4) Install door closer to protect your digital lock from door slamming; warranty will be voided as a result of door slamming
11am - 8pm Daily