Got a small business? Use it to keep your shopfront or office secure. Make it smart. It's designed to complement your everyday lifestyle.
Functions: Door lock can be unlocked using 4 modes
1. PIN Code
2. RFID Tags & Stickers
4. WiFi (Optional Upgrade)
--> Security Lookout
Keypad or fingerprint access is disabled after several incorrect entries to ensure your property is always secure.
--> Low Battery Alert
An intuitive audio and LED visual alert will prompt you to change the batteries when it runs low.
--> Auto Relock
The Mortise will automatically relock once the door is shut to give you a greater piece of mind
--> Emergency Jumpstart
Easily jumpstart the digital lock with a 9V battery as an emergency measure if batteries are drained.
--> Masking Security Code
Heighten security and throw off onlookers by entering random digits before the actual PIN code.
--> Quiet Unlock
Mute audio indicators while unlocking for quieter access to prevent disturbances
--> Obstruction Alarm
The digital lock will sound an alarm if the bolt tongue cannot be extended or retracted fully to alert the user of any obstructions.
--> Fire Alarm
The lock will unlock automatically when the sensors detect high temperatures from inside the property.
--> Volume Control
Ajust the volume according to the levels. Level 0 (mute) to level 5 (loudest).
- 2 Years 1+1 Warranty
- 1st year warranty on parts and labour
- 2nd year warranty on parts only
- Free Installations
- GST Absorbed
Product Dimensions (L * W * D)
- Outside Body (173mm * 77mm * 20mm)
- Inside Body (190mm * 77mm * 47mm)
Hoz's Pro Tip to protect your Digital Lock
1) Do not mix old and new batteries together
2) Change batteries once every 6 months to prevent battery leakage
3) Use only alkaline batteries (Duracell, Panasonic and GP Ultra are recommended)
4) Install door closer to protect your digital lock from door slamming; warranty will be voided as a result of door slamming
11am - 8pm Daily
113 Eunos Ave 3 #01-06 Singapore 409838
Operating Hours: 11am - 8pm Daily