Installation Method: Will Replace Your Current Door Handle
Functions: Door lock can be unlocked using 6 modes
2. Pin Code
3. RFID Tag
4. Mechanical Key
6. WiFi (Optional Upgrade)
--> One-Step Fingerprint Recognition When Pushing Door
GP-6000BKF recognises fingerprint at the same time when you are pushing the door handle to open without struggling too much. Fingerprint recognition is fast and accurate at 0.9s.
--> Fake Passcode Function
You are able to key in fake numbers without actually exposing your real passcode.
--> Intrusion and Breakage Alarm
Any forcible breakage or abnormal intrusion can be detected by the lock and an alarm will be generated right after.
--> Anti-Thief Function
When the pin code and rfid tags are entered or used incorrectly for 5 times in a row, an alarm will sound and all operations will be stopped externally for 1 minute.
--> Internal Double Lock Function
This is a double security function. When the internal double lock function is turned on, no one is able to enter even when the passcode is key-ed in. This is because all functions are locked externally, keeping your family members safe.
--> Smart Solity Mobile App
You are able to control your door lock from a short/long distance, create OTP/recurring/duration pins for your guests and check the activity log too.
- 3 Years 2+1 Warranty
- First & second year warranty on parts and labour
- Third year warranty on parts only
- Free Installations
- GST Absorbed
Product Dimensions (L * W * D)
- Outside body (380mm * 90mm * 70mm)
- Inside Body (380mm * 90mm * 70mm)
Hoz's Pro Tip to protect your Digital Lock
1) Do not mix old and new batteries together
2) Change batteries once every 6 months to prevent battery leakage
3) Use only alkaline batteries (Duracell, Panasonic and GP Ultra are recommended)
4) Install door closer to protect your digital lock from door slamming; warranty will be voided as a result of door slamming
11am - 8pm Daily
113 Eunos Ave 3 #01-06 Singapore 409838
Operating Hours: 11am - 8pm Daily