Installation Method: Will Replace Your Current Door Handle
Functions: Door lock can be unlocked using 6 modes
2. Pin Code
3. RFID Tag
4. Mechanical Key
6. WiFi (Optional Upgrade)
--> Fire-Rated (Tested in Korea and Singapore)
TAKE NOTE: Upon purchase, NO fire certificate will be provided.
It is able to resist a high temperature of 1000*C for one hour, ensuring that the flame does not spread into the inside and outside of the house. This provides you with sufficient time to be able to escape and ask for help.
--> Human Body Detection Function
When you approach the door with the infrared detection sensor, the keypad will appear automatically. There is no need for you to touch the keypad. This function is designed to sense a human body when it is nearby the lock.
--> Fake Passcode Function
You can enter any number before or after your passcode. This allows you to use your digital lock without worrying about exposing your real passcode.
--> Push Bar Lock Function
There is a push bar lock function at the backbody of the lock. This can help to prevent kids from leaving the house unattended and can also prevent intrusion crimes from happening.
--> Intrusion and Breakage Alarm
The digital lock is able to detect any forcible breakage and abnormal intrusion, generating a strong alarm sound.
--> Smart Solity Mobile App
You are able to register and manage the various authentication modes, check the history log, create OTP, recurring/duration pins, in real time.
- 3 Years 2+1 Warranty
- First & second year warranty on parts and labour
- Third year warranty on parts only
- Free Installations
- GST Absorbed
Hoz's Pro Tip to protect your Digital Lock
1) Do not mix old and new batteries together
2) Change batteries once every 6 months to prevent battery leakage
3) Use only alkaline batteries (Duracell, Panasonic and GP Ultra are recommended)
4) Install door closer to protect your digital lock from door slamming; warranty will be voided as a result of door slamming
11am - 8pm Daily