IoT Smart Door Lock. The most advanced door opening technology with Push-Pull lever and fingerprint sensor.
Installation method: Will Replace Your Current Door Handle
Functions: Door lock can be unlocked using 5 modes
2. PIN Code
3. RFID Cards
4. Mechanical Key
5. Mobile App (Built-in-WiFi)
--> Push & Pull Handle For Better Convenience
You can easily open the door by pushing or pulling the handle with low noise, and vice versa
--> Unlock with Smartphone from Anywhere
Your smart phone is your door key. Simply and securely unlock your door with your smartphone from anywhere.
--> WiFi Connectivity
Be alerted on door lock status, set up one time password, manage duration pin for regular visitors and remote command anytime and anywhere.
--> View Access Logs
Know who is coming home in real-time. Receive alerts when members of your family arrive or leave home. You are also able to browse history logs.
--> Random Security Code
Before entering your PIN Code, you will be prompted to tap two randomly chosen digits, making it impossible to guess which numbers you have entered by looking at smudges.
--> High Temperature Alarm
If an abnormal temperature is sensed inside the home, a light on the interior side of the lock will start to flicker, showing you the emergency exit. The door lock will automatically unlock for swift evacuation.
--> Silent Mode
If you have children or often leave home at night, you can adjust the volume or mute the key tone/ door opening melody for your family.
--> Prank Warning
If you pull the door forcefully or use either of the access modes incorrectly for 5 times straight, the door lock will sound a warning and disable the access mode for 3 minutes to prevent trespassing.
--> Low Battery Alarm
When batteries are running low, the door lock will inform you through a specific melody or keypad LED.
- 2 Years 1+1 Warranty
- 1st year warranty on parts and labour
- 2nd year warranty on parts only
- Free Installations
- GST Absorbed
Product Dimensions (L * W * D)
- Outside Body (392.1mm * 88mm * 63.8mm)
- Inside Body (391mm * 86.2mm * 68.5mm)
Hoz's Pro Tip to protect your Digital Lock
1) Do not mix old and new batteries together
2) Change batteries once every 6 months to prevent battery leakage
3) Use only AA alkaline batteries (Energiser, Panasonic and GP Ultra are recommended)
4) Install door closer to protect your digital lock from door slamming; warranty will be voided as a result of door slamming
11am - 8pm Daily